1. my neighbors - i have some of the worst neighbors known to man …….some loud Africans, some bad ass Hispanic kids who like to run around & scream while their parents scream at them on Saturday’s. The lady next door doesn’t know how to walk in her heels so every morning i her clonking & stomping on her way to the parking lot. The old people are always starring. Everybody leaves their door open. One of my neighbors has something idk what i just know its loud it makes allot of noise randomly at night making it hard to go to sleep whenever i do decided to go to sleep.
2. i live by a school - right across the street from a middle school so when im home during the day I’m always hearing kids during recess, always hearing kids being called over the overly loud intercom…..i feel like one day im going to be having afternoon sex & the principle is just going ask for a kid to come to office with the same name as me distract me & ruin the whole sex session from then on. & please don’t be trying to leave during the time that school is released you will never get off my block with all those kids with no care for traffic.
3. no parking - due to all the apartments on one block only offering single car spaces in the garage there IS NO WHERE TO PARK……….when i know I’m having company i have sit at the window waiting for a parking spot so i can run out & park my car there to hold the spot for the person coming over.
4. the garage gate - for some reason i didnt look to see that was right above the garage gate before i moved in & that shit is sqeeky …. so im constantly hearing peoples comings & going.
5. bad cell coverage - even better i get crappy cell coverage here -_- i cant talk on the phone with out saying huh what i couldn’t here you the phone is going in & out …….i would have to sit in the bathroom or on my kitchen counter to get the best results
but with all that being sad i still love my spot